About Turk Shiba TUSHI
We are excited to introduce our $TUSHI token mechanics that not only benefit our ecosystem but also make a positive impact on the world. We are a community of enthusiasts committed to extending the reach of the Shiba Inu token ecosystem while giving back to those in need. Our goal is provide a fun and accessible way for individuals to participate in the cryptocurrency market, while also leveraging the unique cultural and social dynamics of internet memes to build a strong and engaged community. The TUSHI token has a deflationary economic model, which means that the total supply of tokens is fixed and some tokens are removed from circulation over time, leading to a reduction in the overall supply. The total supply of TUSHI tokens is 990,000,000,000 coins, and there will be no more tokens created in the future. At the start of the TUSHI token, 60% of the total supply, which is equivalent to 594,000,000,000 tokens, were burned. This means that those tokens were sent to a non-recoverable wallet address, effectively removing them from circulation and reducing the overall supply. The remaining 40% of the tokens, which is equivalent to 396,000,000,000 tokens, were pooled into Uniswap V2 Liquidity Pool. This liquidity pool provides a way for traders to buy and sell TUSHI tokens on the Uniswap decentralized exchange. Overall, the deflationary economic model of the TUSHI token aims to create scarcity and value for the tokens over time, while also providing liquidity for traders on decentralized exchanges.
Turk Shiba (TUSHI) Price Data
Turk Shiba (TUSHI) price has increased today.
Turk Shiba price today is $6.60B with a 24-hours trading volume up by -- %. TUSHI price is up in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply is 990B TUSHI coins and a total supply of 990B.
What is the highest price for Turk Shiba?
The all-time high price of Turk Shiba is $6.72B on Nov 28, 2023.
What is the lowest price for Turk Shiba?
The all-time low price of Turk Shiba is $0.0..0211 on Feb 14, 2023.