Conditions for claiming your MOBL
Mobula's ecosystem offers you about 7 Ways to Earn MOBLs. Some are via its Telegram or Discord community, others via the app's Earn page.To receive these MOBLs from the app to your wallet, you need to claim them, here are the rules for claiming.
You are now fully informed of the claim conditions. Feel free to ask any questions in our Telegram or Discord.
- You must have at least 50 MOBL in order to be able to claim from the Earn page
- You can only claim once a week
- When you receive a "Claim error" notification, just try again at another time
- When you make a claim and don't receive it, first, go back to your profile to check if MOBLs were deducted before require them
- Unreceived claims are due to on-chain errors (Polygon network), same for unreceived NFTs
- MOBL from Earn system are send to your wallet via Polygon network
- MOBL contract on Polygon network is 0x5FeF39b578DeEefa4485A7E5944c7691677d5dd4
- On Discord we no more considarate tickets for claim issue, we delete them automatically. Apart from that, feel free to create a ticket for any other topic. We will be happy to assist you.
- If your wallet's balance is not equal to what you had claim from the Earn system, just fill in, once, this form.